Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
The first ones look kinda like the Boyd Coddington rims called Timeless 6.

The second pic... I'm not sure.

BUT...

Before you start looking for rims for your dakota on cheby's.... ur gunna need to make sure it fits our messed up bolt pattern. This page will show you EVERY wheel that will fit our bolt pattern that we have found.

http://www.dakota-durango.com/parts_wheels01.htm

Keep in mind,... there are only 3 vehicles on the face of the earth that have the same bolt pattern,... they are the dakota, durango, and viper.

Paul

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
YAAAABUDDY03 said:
The first ones look kinda like the Boyd Coddington rims called Timeless 6.

The second pic... I'm not sure.

BUT...

Before you start looking for rims for your dakota on cheby's.... ur gunna need to make sure it fits our messed up bolt pattern. This page will show you EVERY wheel that will fit our bolt pattern that we have found.

http://www.dakota-durango.com/parts_wheels01.htm

Keep in mind,... there are only 3 vehicles on the face of the earth that have the same bolt pattern,... they are the dakota, durango, and viper.

Paul
Actually, there's now one more vehicle with the same pattern - that new Cadillac STX (or whatever initials they use) convertible.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Adam said:
Does it have nice rims? :huh:
They have some pretty decent rims right from the factory - I can't remember if it's the CTS/CTS-V, or the XLR which shares the same bolt pattern - it was mentioned by more than one wheel company when I was doing the research for the big wheels section on the site.

·
'10 Camaro RS/SS
3,894 Posts
Yeah, the bolt pattern isn't the greatest that's for sure. However, having it match the Viper certainly offers one HUGE advantage. VIPER brakes!! :woot:

·
'10 Camaro RS/SS
3,894 Posts
Adam said:
Darren I haven't even heard that you were putting them on yet, when do you start?
Within the next few weeks. Just waiting for Scott to get the conversion pieces to me. Should be interesting for sure. Will document the whole procedure and take pics as well since I don't think any installation pics seem to exist yet.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
great so within a couple of years I can afford to do this and have something to look back on from when you done it. :wave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts