Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really want this drop but it says its not available for a regular cab v6 because the front isnt heavy enough. can i still get it or will it look like crap?

·
Purple - The color of sex
1,229 Posts
If it says the front end isn't heavy enough I suspect it would end up with the rear end sagging and the front end higher in the air.

Beyond that it would probably have some operational issues. I'd call and talk to a rep at western chassis, they may be able to help you figure out a setup that will work for you.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i suppose i could just compromise and get the 3/5 drop;)

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think any one else makes a 4/6 drop but at the shop I work at we droped a S-10 with 3" coils and 2" A-arms and it worked just fine I see the kid all the time and just check up on it we have to keep are customers happy. anyway I don't see why you couldn't use a 2" coil for the V-6 and then put a 2" A-arm under that to get the full drop

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
4/6 on 2.5

if any thing the front of my truck wouldnt be havey enough and i have it you can see it at car domain.com/onelowdak :woowoo:

·
Registered
28 Posts
onelowdak said:
if any thing the front of my truck wouldnt be havey enough and i have it you can see it at car domain.com/onelowdak :woowoo:

Damn slick truck you got onelowdak, I really like the wheels :biggthump

1 - 7 of 7 Posts