Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, as soon as I sell my other Dakota, I'm getting most of the Cervini's kit w/AAR's Cuda hood. I'm gonna have the whole truck painted and I'm totally confused on what I want. Here's some Ideas I've had, but i just can't get myself sold on any single one of them:

1. Pearlecent Blue w/yellow checkered flags down the side
2. Nissan's Leman's Sunset w/Black racing stripes
3. Like a Gunmetal color
4. Keeping it red, but a brighter, more vibrant red.
5. Maroon bottom up to the windows, then black up top

Like I said, I just don't know what i want to do. Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to throw in some suggestions too!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I would go with the hotrod red that the Trucks! tv show used on they're bad ass truck. (forgot the name) Anyway, it's a mix of pearl red and metal flakes. It's a BEAUTIFUL color. It's dark and I just love dark colors. :drool:

·
No Dak, but a Dodge!
1,281 Posts
I have wanted to do a bright red up to the hood line, and then a VERY deep red (almost black) above that, or besides the dark red a black with alot of red metallic. Then if you get that hood, accent it in flat black or the same black as it should be, with no metallic. (the scoops atleast)

·
Registered
45 Posts
That looks to be it. My teenage son thinks I've lost my mind cuz I'd like to paint my black R/T Tangelo Pearl.I'm thinking of selling a kidney to be able to do color change.lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not a big fan of orange...but i'll definitely pass that color on to my buddy...he's orange krazy! I found this pic of this 350Z of the Marroon/black I kinda want to do w/o the silver. The body kit is carbonfiber, but you kinda catch my drift on what i'm talkin about. I think I kinda like this...what do you guys think?

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
I would keep it red.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i have a gunmetal on mine now im getting 2005 nsx blue front flame into a magenta (pink) aftermath on the gunmetal! its like 3500 to 4000 for the airbrush ect ....all show no go so far lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
evilr2003 said:
i have a gunmetal on mine now im getting 2005 nsx blue front flame into a magenta (pink) aftermath on the gunmetal! its like 3500 to 4000 for the airbrush ect ....all show no go so far lol
I hear ya on the show...u gotta have somethin unless u want a sleeper! That should look awsome tho...POST PICS!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts