Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discount Tire sponsored the NASCAR Nationwide Series 2010 Champion Penske Dodge driven by Brian Keselowski :clap2:
Click on the racecar icon on the bottom right corner of their homepage.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Thank you for the welcome everyone.

There will be two of us messaging here, Travis and myself (Matt).

We currently do not offer set forum member discounts. Unlike some of our competitors, we do not inflate our prices just to offer a discount to select groups. Instead, we guarantee the lowest delivered prices on all the products we carry for everyone. If a competitor ever has a cheaper delivered price, we'll beat it. See our "Found a Lower Delivered Price" thread linked in our signature for more details.

Thank you again for the welcome and you support. We are happy to be here.

-Matt

·
Registered
193 Posts
^
You need to convince the tire manufacturers to build more options in this size first. As it sits now, I think there are only a handful of manufactures who build tire models in this size.

-Matt

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
^
You need to convince the tire manufacturers to build more options in this size first. As it sits now, I think there are only a handful of manufactures who build tire models in this size.

-Matt
Case in point: I had consecutive sets of Michelin Pilot LTX 255/55/17, both sets lasted 69K miles (even with some activity on The Dragon!). When I was ready for set #3, Michelin quit making that tire. :rant: Yes, I let Michelin know on their website...

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
^

-Matt
True, I think there are only like 5 or 6 around that I found in my recent hunt of tires.

I just got the Federal SS595's in that size. On the last set, I got about 25k miles and 2yrs out of them. They are sitting on the wear bar now.

I called the local Discount Tire and the guy claimed a Mercedes is running the same size now but he didn't specify which model. I assume that's why there is a Pirelli tire in that size.

What about 275/50/17's?

Can you get the Federal's?

·
Registered
193 Posts
We don't mail order Federal tires at this time. I would recommend looking at the Nitto NT450 in the 275/50R17 size you mention. This may be a great tire for you without braking the bank.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts