Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
9,487 Posts
Yup, they seem so happy to be here paying $200 a month.. 4 months in and they haven't even said hi.. No promo codes, no offers, nothing. Some supporting vendor.

·
Double Ought Dakota
649 Posts
Seems like it... I Think they'd get some buy in if they spoke about how they can impact the community..

·
9,487 Posts
Their accounts haven't even been used to log in since the day they were created (3-2-11). Betcha it wasn't even them that made the accounts, it was what's his name over at Vertical Scope. What a waste of space.

·
Registered ABUser
1,097 Posts
And their quote was outrageous, $2900 a YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA FUCK THAT!

·
Registered
299 Posts
I was with AIG and then 21st bought them. so far my insurance rates are the same. I know that all NJ customers got a letter that said next years rates may rise between 5 and 35%. If its any more than 5%, im going to State Farm

·
Banned
2,773 Posts
21st wanted to charge me $986 for 6 months..

Vs my current $550 with that lizzard.

·
9,487 Posts
I was with 21st long before they were bought by AIG, and in NJ they gave me a rate no one else could touch.. But after they changed hands a few times the premiums nearly doubled, and they weren't anything special. Now they're among the highest quotes I get. So now I'm with State Farm, and I'm paying just over $1,000 a year for full coverage and $0 deductibles on my truck AND my bike.

I keep getting the "You could save $428 by switching to (insert company here)" notices in the mail (including 21st/Farmers), and every time I call it's either not enough savings to be worth switching (usually it's $50 or less per year), or it's higher than what I'm paying. It's amusing though how EVERY company makes the "You can save" claim..

·
Registered ABUser
1,097 Posts
I just don't understand why my damn insurance is so freakin high, I hit a deer in 2004, haven't been pulled over since 2005, no DUI, no wrecks just that "act of God" with the deer and I get outrageous quotes no matter who I go through.

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
i've been with 21st for about 8 years. I pay 300 bucks a year for liability.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts