21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
110 HP, 11.1 MPG. FML
4,370 Posts
remove the mirrors

·
110 HP, 11.1 MPG. FML
4,370 Posts
could weld the tailgate shell to the bed and only have the one piece?
that's only if the bed is covered of corse

·
Armed and Dangerous
2,475 Posts
Most people take the tailgate off at the track.

·
elpoepdiputskcuf
2,493 Posts
Question...... with a truck that's allready light as fuck in the rear, isn't there a limit to how much weight u wanna remove from the rear portion? I mean people use weight adding devices to drive in the winter and get better traction so at some point won't there be a such thing as too light??

·
Armed and Dangerous
2,475 Posts
Question...... with a truck that's allready light as fuck in the rear, isn't there a limit to how much weight u wanna remove from the rear portion? I mean people use weight adding devices to drive in the winter and get better traction so at some point won't there be a such thing as too light??
With slicks and the underbody traction setups they don't have to worry about that on the track. Without slicks in the winter, they don't drive them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
its,...yep,...unless your a seal....yup...yep..who the hell started this,...yup,...crap..its bad as emulate,instead of,...imitate...or the word,...sick,...meaning,...cool, an admirable...thats the worst, sick means flu,or puking,or virus..who, what group of punks started these things...please use english correctly...yep..yes indeed...

·
Registered
3 Posts
its,...yep,...unless your a seal....yup...yep..who the hell started this,...yup,...crap..its bad as emulate,instead of,...imitate...or the word,...sick,...meaning,...cool, an admirable...thats the worst, sick means flu,or puking,or virus..who, what group of punks started these things...please use english correctly...yep..yes indeed...
i wonder who will pay the guy for that weight reduction on his dakota.,...kids, k ids,i swear....

21 - 33 of 33 Posts