Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not in the Dakota, but in the Wrangler. Some one pulled out in front of me. How bad does it look? The fender is pushed into the body about 2" bit both door open and close with no problems and no difference in body gaps.. The rad. shroud just barley touches the fan and there are no leaks. The wheels look to still be aligned, but I want that checked out real good. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I just settled with the the other persons insurance company. The other person in the accident was at fault so their insurance company took complete liability and had to pay for everything. Rental car, storage for my Jeep till they looked at it and a nice check after they totaled it.
Kelly Blue book for my 01 Wrangle Sport was just a tad over $9000. 126000 miles on it and in good everyday driver condition with no dents or rust.
Check from the insurance company........$10679.08 and that's just for the Jeep. The rental and storage is already taken care of.
Well here's a picture of whats replacing it. What do you think? It's an 03 one owner that has been garaged kept it's whole like. Full maintenance records and in unbelievable condition. Both hard and soft tops. After the insurance check and $500 out of pocket and it's mine.:mullet: I still have the 98 Dakota and love them both!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.