Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have a subwoofer enclosure for under rear seat in extended cab dakota mine is a 03 and factory tweeters fro the infiinity sound thanks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where are factory tweeters for the dakota mounted at. I have some after market tweeters but wasnt sure if the factory ones went up on top of the door panel or soemthing like most chrysler.

·
THE YETI
15,862 Posts
I have 2 10" JL subs (1 month old) for sale I can separate from the box they are in.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FSTDANGO3 what kinda box and zclif2601 do yo have a pic you can email me. Looking for fatory

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
factory tweeters to mount on top of door but will change to better tweeter looking for factory brackets or what every they need to mount havent seen what they look liike thanks

·
Premium Member
17,622 Posts
You don't need the "mounts" for the factory tweeters and most aftermarket ones wouldn't work in them anyways. Just cut holes in the doors and use the supplied hardware that comes with the tweeters to mount them.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hskrRt yeah I was thinking about cutting holes in the doors just remembered other chrysler had tweeters that mounts on top of the door panel and wasnt sure if dakotas did to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts