Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for a 2002 or 2003 Durango SLT Plus in excellent condition. Must have the factory tow package, and as many factory options as possible. Prefer lower mileage one owner truck that has been well maintained. 4.7 or 5.9, although I don't know what engine is the most durable. I would look at a Durango R/T. I am in Ontario Canada. Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did you get one yet. If not I have a nice Durango w/ 123***k 4X4 SLT LEATHER TOP OF THE LINE $38900.00 New but I got it from my buddy, his wife just wanted a mini van like her girlfriends so I luck up. I'm new to this site and still learning how it all works. I have made a Garage on this site thinking that how you post any item to sell but it isn't so until I get it right that's wear a few photos are to see and read about if you know how to get there and have interests let me know but on the other hand if you like to tell me what I'm not doing to post it correctly hook me with that info so every one can see it kit is really a nice grage kept SUV. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts