Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a buddie that wholesells an he got me a hook up 24 inchs wide 40 feet long. I am going to have a grassy cut look max-4 camo. It's going around my bumpers to.

·
Crown on the Rocks
1,667 Posts
to each his own. You just going once around bottom of vehicle. 40ft won't cover all of it. I don't think many people on here have went that route. I done a lot of searching daks and haven't seen but 2 camo ones.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just around the bottom. Mine Durango is hunter green so I believe it will look good. Will post pics when I get it done

·
Law Dawg
890 Posts
There is a guy out of Corpus Christi I've been trying to get hold of every time I see his truck. Can never find him. Always see the truck but not him. I want to get him on this forum. His Dak is pretty damn cool lookin. It has camo all along the bottom, lifted and has some iron on it. Looks good.

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
there's a guy somewhere around here that has one done up in full camo..not the blotchy army paint but the computer printed graphics with branches and leaves and shit on it.

he stopped by my house to pick up a bed liner I was giving away for free...his truck looked pretty sweet and I told him to check out this website, but he never did.

I felt bad for the guy, because I promised him I'd hold the liner for him till the weekend when he could get it. so I held onto it after listing it on craigs for free. but since I work nights, and sleep in on Saturday mornings, I drug it out closer to the road when I got home that night, incase he came before I woke up in the morning. well, I was up at around 9:30, saw some guy stop, toss it in his truck and go...and I thought "gee, what a jerk, didn't even knock to say thanks for holding it for me!"

then he showed up around 11, and rang the doorbell..."I'm here to pick up the dakota bed liner you were holding for me?"

aw FUCK! I felt like a total douche, cause he drove like and hour and a half to come pick it up too, and I promised him it would be here!:sorry:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts