Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
What sort of info are you looking for? I recently installed my Viper Brakes. Would have been a super simple install, but my bushings were worn, and replaced my lower balljoints all at the same time. I would say the fronts would take about 6 hours total. Back is fairly simple as well. I was a little hesitant about pulling the axles, but really was simple. Hardest part of the install was getting the new stainless steel lines on. And that was cause Dodge puts the connections in the worse place to get at.

If you have any more questions, you can email me at [email protected]

Shawn

Attachments

· Registered
35 Posts
Cost depends on what all options you want. I would give Scott a call and see what pricing he offers for just the front kit. If you are looking at staying cheaper, the rotors is gonna be the big place to save some money. You can go with the stock rotors, rather than the high end Eradispeeds.

My complete Kit was right around $3300. That included the powdercoating on the front calipers, then rebuilding them, stainless steel lines, Baer Eraidspeed 2 peice rotors and rear beauty covers for the rear calipers.

Scott can usually get a set of used stockers. Check with him to see what he can get a hold of. Otherwise, keep your eye on ebay and such.

Shawn

· Registered
35 Posts
Yes, the $3300 is for front and back. That included the calipers (powdercoated), replacement spindles, brackets, Eradispeed Rotors, and stainless steel lines.

As of now, I do not know of any other kits out there that have the same look or stopping power. There may be, just I don't know who makes them. The front calipers are 4 piston front, single piston rear, 13" Eradispeed 2 piece drilled and slotted rotors.

I can definitely feel how much better it stops now. Several people have ridden in my truck with both and say it stops so much better now. I do not have any numbers to compare the stock to my setup, so no proof other than what I feel while stopping.

Shawn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.