Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had pulled up to a red light the other day and along side of me a new Vette pulled up next to me. The guy in the Vette had a grin from ear to ear while looking my truck over. I could see that he thought he had an easy kill sitting next to him.

When he finally made it to the next light his grin was gone and he no longer was all that interested in looking my Dakota R/T over. I’m sure he would had taken me if we had raced a bit longer but a kill is a kill.
:D

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
03 Dakota R/T

360 cold air intake, 180 degree stat, Hughes stage 2 manifold, Comp Cams 1.7 rollers, Accel 300+, Taylor 8mm wires, Bosch P-4 plugs. Hypertech, Gibson Cat back, Gibson Headers.

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
Hmmm. That should have been a close race. If he had been payin attention, it might have meant your defeat.

~CYCLONE_06

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your right it should had been much closer. Maybe next time this guy will have a little more respect for the R/T and not take it so lightely.

In any case a win is a win..

V

·
0 Posts
i got a k&n filter with a custom ram air setup, a 180 degree thermostat, and a hypertech programmer i ran a 14.867 before the programmer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts