Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
wow. amazing car/pics. notice the plate? 1111111

·
i like the mountain background shot the best and i agree that black and white interior would be better. would sure like to drive that to alaska and back real quick. lol:woot:blkjak

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
damn...i love vipers. and i agree, the interior would be best white/black.

·
99 Problems
4,747 Posts

·
Registered
18,117 Posts

·
Sean Muthafuckin' Smith
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
those are "amazing" ?? I beg to differ...

Good pictures yes, "amazing" no way in hell. They are very well done tho.
sorry bud but its hard to compare car shots to those more artistic shots of shoes, books, and misc items... dont get me wrong, those are some badass close-ups but u cant really compare those to the viper pics. same media but different fields

·
99 Problems
4,747 Posts
Ya I wasn't saying what I take is great by any means, please don't think of it like that haha I have just seen WAY better automotive pictures thats all. I can't wait to go to Limerock with my press pass :) and shoot the ALMS when it comes, then we can compare haha

·
Sean Muthafuckin' Smith
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ya I wasn't saying what I take is great by any means, please don't think of it like that haha I have just seen WAY better automotive pictures thats all. I can't wait to go to Limerock with my press pass :) and shoot the ALMS when it comes, then we can compare haha
o no, im just saying it seemed like u were comin off almost in a "his pics are killer, but mine are just a little better" kind of way lol...haha yea for sure! those should be some dope pics! :waiting:

·
99 Problems
4,747 Posts
haha no no not at all. I am still learning to work with lighting ans stuff especially outdoor lighting with cars and shit.

Come on I am not that much of a prick thinking my shit doesn't stink haha

·
Sean Muthafuckin' Smith
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol i kno wat u meant tho haha.. ur close ups are badass tho.. ur shit may not stink but i do... cuz i am th shit! lol jk hahaha

·
*********.COM
1,259 Posts
You motherfucker lol.:wave:

BTW, the lighting in that pic sucks. You fail.

I am a handsome stud thought....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts