Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post your comments about the service and the item you purchased from this company in this thread. Any post not related will be deleted, for this is strictly for feedback purposes.

Don't turn this into a pissing contest we only need to know if you would recommend buying from this company again.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would recommend them. I had Robyn & her husband do my 02' Grand Prix GTP in brushed aluminum. I do have to say there was a few flaws in the brushed aluminum pattern/paint in a couple of spots, but not enuff to send it back to be fixed. I do wish that the brushed part would look more brushed then like a zebra pattern, but that could have been caused by using the paint code of my car(automotive paint) where she normally uses their own type of paint.-Anyway, it made my Redfire Metallic(marronish color) look pinkish in direct sunlight.
All in all I was very happy with what I got and the customer service was great. Now it would be nice if it didnt take 3 months or so turnaround it would be better yet :biggthump
-Scott

·
Registered
826 Posts
Have used them Before :clap2:
I guess most of you know that :drool:
Will be sending them more in the winter as well
Maybe parts off the Harley as well :help:

RICK

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Users can now leave buyer or seller feedback for other users of this forum when they go through an online transaction. Feedback is left "E-Bay Style" - positive, neutral, or negative. Users will have the opportunity to leave a line of information for each feedback submission.

A user's iTrader rating value is permanently a part of their user profile and will be displayed in numerical order (0 = default value, will go +/- as feedback is submitted) next to their name in their posts & if you look at their profile.

To examine or submit iTrader feedback for another user: View one of the user's posts or profile, then click on their iTrader Rating value - you will be taken to a screen with iTrader details. A link will be present on this screen for submitting iTrader feedback for that user.

To examine your own iTrader information: Click on your own iTrader rating value in one of your posts, or go into your User Control Panel (User CP link in the forum navigation bar) then select the iTrader Rating Info link on the left side of the menu.

** If you have multiple transactions with one user, you must wait 24 hours between submissions.
** Users who artificially inflate iTrader ratings with non-existant transactions will find themselves blocked from the iTrader system and possibly banned from the site.
** User feedback is submitted on the honor system - since this is submitted by individual users, you should only use this system as an additional tool for online purchases. There is no guarantees of safety with online purchases, and the administrators of this site cannot be held liable for personal transaction issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts