·
ಠ_ಠ ლ(ಠ益ಠ&#
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shes like 20 but at the time this was taken who knows

·
PRAISE THE LOWERED
2,398 Posts
Although I had to google Vanessa Hudgens to know who I was supposed to be looking at, I do not think this is the same girl.

Judging by jaw structure and her eyebrows is all I'm basing this opinion on, it is hard to tell because like 03'dakota said the quality is shitty at best.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Although I had to google Vanessa Hudgens to know who I was supposed to be looking at, I do not think this is the same girl.

Judging by jaw structure and her eyebrows is all I'm basing this opinion on, it is hard to tell because like 03'dakota said the quality is shitty at best.
Yeah it is definitely not her. She is def a screamer tho lol. She was moaning even when nothing was happening haha.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts

I dont know man. I wasnt checking out her "jaw structure" or her eyebrows. unless her jaw structure and eyebrows were located between her legs or on her ass.
Fag:D

·
PRAISE THE LOWERED
2,398 Posts
I dont know man. I wasnt checking out her "jaw structure" or her eyebrows. unless her jaw structure and eyebrows were located between her legs or on her ass.
Fag:D
If it isn't legit then why waste my time watching grainy crap, when I can go somewhere else and watch shit that doesn't make false claims and is in High Def.

I would think someone who is into whats going on only between her legs, would want the same shit. But apparently not. Whatever you can waste your time with shitty quality footage and I'll just stick to watching that best quality out there.

·
Got out of Dodge.
889 Posts
Yeah, that doesn't look like Vanessa. The photos that have made their rounds on the 'Net, those are real. This is just someone trying to act important for uploading Betty the Baller & saying it's Vanessa.

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts