Registered
826 Posts
I'll take credit for Randy at TDC Thanks
Looks great on there Rock :bow:

RICK

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Nice Rock. Engine is looking sweet. Were they hard to put in? I am beginning to install the grey wire loom. Could dodge have used more tape for christ sakes? Anyway it is looking good, for a real cheap modification.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GOON'S D said:
Nice Rock. Engine is looking sweet. Were they hard to put in? I am beginning to install the grey wire loom. Could dodge have used more tape for christ sakes? Anyway it is looking good, for a real cheap modification.
time consume'n, but not hard. finding a inch lbs torque wrench was the hardest part. thanks for clear'n the name thing up rick..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
I was thinking of doing the valve cover eventually. I get extremely frustrated when things don't go smoothly. Did you happen to take any pics of the install? I always feel more comfortable when I know what too expect and not going through things blind.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you have to remove your airhat/intake and move some wire around. there's 5 bolts on top and 5 on bottom. remove the valve cover. remove any gasket left over. install new gasket and cover. torq down to 95 inch lbs. reconnect everything. pretty easy. make sure your kit has valve cover grommits/oil caps and gaskets.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts