Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I loved having Apple CarPlay which allowed me easy access to Google Maps and music, but I hated having to connect a cable to my iPhone every time I used it. I also hated having the loose cable in the car. So I bought a wireless CarPlay adapter for my car.
When I got it, I thought it was really worth my money. It works well with my 2019Durango. This CarPlay adapter made the whole experience really wonderful. I get in the car and turn on the key, and shortly afterwards Apple Play shows up on the screen automatically. In the past, I have to take my phone out of my pocket and plug it in every time I get in the car, then take it off and put it back in my pocket every time I get out, it becomes a hassle. Now obviously, I don't have to pull my iPhone out of my pocket if I don't want to.
Automotive design Gadget Car Vehicle Communication Device

The setup was beyond simple, plug and play. I basically plug it in and make the Bluetooth connection in my settings. And then, everything just works like it ought to. There is about 1 to 2 seconds of delay while the CarPlay device connects to my Apple Play device and my phone - I'm talking seconds, not minutes. I didn't find it to be a problem. It also supports online upgrades. Best of all, the adapter can also charge phone. I am very grateful to the designer who designed it! This is really convenient!
No affiliate, no ads, I just want to share the joy with you. I must say it works great! Really recommend!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for your recommend! I ordered carlinkit 4.0 and it worked well for a while. It only cost me $89. The website's after-service is very good. When I encountered a problem in use, they quickly gave the corresponding solution, very professional.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts