Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm about done fitting a scoop to my hood, been ALOT of work, thing wasn't very well formed and its took alot to first get it to fit nice all the way around the hood but to also mount it, I had to mold 2 more bolts into the scoop at the rear and now (the pics shown) getting all the fiberglas waves and lumps out of it but I think it fits the shape of the hood really nice, I should have it in primer today and then start making a grille for the front of it out of stainless steel.
The tape between the scoop and the hood is so that as I fix the scoop inperfections I'm also insuring that it will fit correct to the hood panel, it is a bolt on scoop so its important that it fit right, once I finish working the scoop I'll unbolt it and smooth around the edges and it should give it a nice finished edge around it.

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bad360rt said:
Looks great! Are you going to cut the hood and make it functional?
No, I drive this truck everyday besides winter and don't want to deal with water getting into air cleaner and under hood, if it was for show, sure but not this one.

Thats a badass pic of yours! :drive:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.