Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Montana Dodge's BFF
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is an update of my R/T,the chassis work is done,it just certified to 8.50's thursday and now it will go in for paint when the weather gets better.

DEPUTY

·
Montana Dodge's BFF
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice, how much clearance do you have between those slicks and the bar next to it? Looks very very close.
I have 3" on the bar and 3" on the fender lip side,I can fit a 33x17/15 slick if I want to,those are 31x14.5/15 slicks which are 17" wide.

DEPUTY

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
I have 3" on the bar and 3" on the fender lip side,I can fit a 33x17/15 slick if I want to,those are 31x14.5/15 slicks which are 17" wide.

DEPUTY
damn that is a lot of meat. I love seeing your work. Defiantly out of my league and out of knowledge base.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
DAMN...

Where do you live ?

I can't believe it's already rusted.

·
6.9 6 speed
5,421 Posts
Damn I forgot to take those,its on jack stands right now as i have to pull the tranny.I sheared off two of my tq. converter bolts two weeks ago when i sprayed it.

DEPUTY
I know its been a while but is it noticably quicker in the GEN 2?

·
Montana Dodge's BFF
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DAMN...

Where do you live ?

I can't believe it's already rusted.
Florida,and its just surface rust,it all wipes off with scotch pads,chromemoly dosen't rust like mild steel thankfully that tubing is about 8 months old.

DEPUTY

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
Nice! Wish I could do that with my 03..

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Florida,and its just surface rust,it all wipes off with scotch pads,chromemoly dosen't rust like mild steel thankfully that tubing is about 8 months old.

DEPUTY
Looks fucked up to me, way too much rust....I think you need to sell it...Cheap.

Reactions: mthandt

·
don't feed the bears
10,668 Posts
use plexiglass for the floor pan! and where are you going to put the subs and neones :stirthepo

...x2 what a beast

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
thanks but not my work its done by Jim silva(i helped though), Sheet metal aluminum

DEPUTY
What do you think you saved in lbs hanging the sides of the bed & skined tailgate.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts