Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the best underglow? what kind does everyone here have? im interested in buying some soon, i think it would look good with my bumper kit and rims. let me know thanks.
billy

·
Registered
872 Posts
I have the street glow l.e.d kit, looks good, and what was even better about them was they were free. I have had it on my truck for a year and have not had a problem until recently when I was fooling around with them and noticed that the two side tubes stopped working. When it gets warmer i'm going to swap out the other tubes from the other kit I have. Keep in mind that these were the first production line and i had em before they were selling them. I would hope that they have fixed the problem by now.

Also they are an eye grabber, especially when you put it on random and the sections are lighting up all around the car. You'll get tons of compliments. Also what’s nice about them is they don’t take a lot of power, because of the led and they are no harder to install that any other under glow kit.

·
Registered
112 Posts
street glow is good

i got the same cervini's bumper, actually the whole kit on my dakota and my white underglows do all different patterns to and i get alot of attention from them. they look great. ill try and get some pics up of em.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Well i do not like under body kits, but if you have to have one go with Street Glow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts