Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 Durango and the turn signals will not work.... I have check and replaced the fuse ... this is not the problem. I went to a Dodge dealer and they said that it was a relay switch, which I was unable to get from any parts dealer, I have looked underneath the dash and can not find any type of relay switch or part that controls that turn signals...is there anyone that knows of this problem and can assist me
Honcho

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:help:
honcho said:
I have a 99 Durango and the turn signals will not work.... I have check and replaced the fuse ... this is not the problem. I went to a Dodge dealer and they said that it was a relay switch, which I was unable to get from any parts dealer, I have looked underneath the dash and can not find any type of relay switch or part that controls that turn signals...is there anyone that knows of this problem and can assist me
Honcho
:help:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Please don't re-top your own post after only 8 minutes.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
is it the flasher? do the park lights work?

·
Registered
9 Posts
blinkers not working

i had that same problem about a week ago. the hazard lights work, the parking lights work, but the blinkers don't work when you flip the switch...i took it to the dealership and they said it was the flasher...$63.37 is what it cost to get fixed.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
The flasher module is on the back of the fuse panel. You have to get on your back and look up behind the fuse block. It's a greenish cube. A replacement cost about $15 from any parts store as indicated above.

·
5.9L of Love
2,432 Posts
HA HA HA HA Thread is over 4 years old. Talk about waking the dead. :jester::funny:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts