Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I want a special title
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, sorry if these are repeated questions but I've done some searching and didn't see all the answers so thought it'd be easier to post. I see everyone talking about the TC lift not holding up off road, but I live in South Fl, and all i am looking for is clearance to get through water and mud, no rock crawling or hardcore trails...should it hold up for my application? also, i see people talking about tweaking the kit to get a little more lift out of it, whats that all about? all i have right now is the T/S lift, so I'm eager to jack this thing up. Also how will stock drivetrain hold up with 35, or 37 inch tires? any info would be appreciated, thanks guys.
Also, my rear leafs are old and i think they're gettin weak, will dakota leafs bolt right in? because they're a little stronger aren't they? (more load capacity, i think?) oh, and its a 98 5.2 if that matters

·
I want a special title
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nobody has any answers for me?

·
I'm on a mission from God
19,832 Posts
yea i got the 5.5 and its good looks nice but depending on how tuff you get out there. i just went out about a month ago and bent one of the brackets up real good. now it pulls hard to the left gonna have to replace it. no bending back on that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts