Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Old Fart
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used kit that I took off my truck when I did the SAS. Does not include shocks or add-a-leafs (I'm still using them), but does include rear blocks and u-bolts, aluminum skid plate, and custom-made front brake lines (the kit comes with cheesy brackets to "relocate" brake lines).

Other than the items mentioned, the kit includes all major components and most of the nuts and bolts, etc. You may have to buy a couple of bolts here and there, but I think you'll find the $1,000 you save over buying new to be worth the effort.

Looking to get $400 for the kit, plus shipping if needed. It's pretty heavy, so shipping isn't going to be cheap, but you'd probably pay for it if you bought a new kit, anyway.

I also have many related items (a complete front end) including:

Front differential with 3.54 gears - $50
Front differential with 4.10 gears - $200 or offer
Axle shafts
Brake rotors
V8 torsion bars
(2)1" wheel spacers/adapters to convert to 6 on 5.5" pattern

Probably more. Just ask if you need something not listed.

Thanks for looking.

·
Old Fart
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I did mine the easy way, with leaf springs. It actually rides surprisingly well and didn't break the bank (too much). The rear axle is still the stock 8.25 with an Auburn limited-slip, but I'm keeping my eyes open for a 9.5" 14-bolt Chevy semi-floater.

·
Old Fart
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice!

Yea i want king coilovers front and back. Ill obviously 4 link it. I have an older 9.25 and a d44. 4.56s and ill run like 37s
Sounds like it's going to be sweet. I still have 33s on mine, but I can't wait to wear them out so I can get something bigger. Probably just 35s, though, because it's my daily driver.

·
Old Fart
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is about all I have right now. I just did the SAS a couple of weeks ago, so I haven't had it off road yet. The back isn't even lifted to match the front yet in this picture.

·
Old Fart
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
is the lift kit still forsale?
Yes. I need to disassemble it, since I have the whole front suspension sitting in my driveway right now, then box it up, weigh it, and give shipping quotes to a couple of people who have sent me PMs. I'm hoping to get that done this week, but work is really cutting into my free time. :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yes. I need to disassemble it, since I have the whole front suspension sitting in my driveway right now, then box it up, weigh it, and give shipping quotes to a couple of people who have sent me PMs. I'm hoping to get that done this week, but work is really cutting into my free time. :D
oh ok well im interested in it so please remember me when you sell it

1 - 20 of 33 Posts