Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some used '04 Durangos are starting to show up around my area. I need the 3:92 axle ratio. Is there any place on the truck that tells you what the ratio is? On my 95 ram there is a sticker on the underside of the hood that gives the mechanical specs (eng,trans,xfercase, axle ratio, etc.). I have not found that on an '04 Durango.

S

·
0 Posts
On my '02 Dakota there is a white label on the inside of the glove box door that tells what type of rearend and the ration and also on the axle itself there is a white band/label with the size, type, and ration. I now mines not an '04 Durango but they might be there. My 2 cents. No refunds available.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shawn,

Thanks for the info. The new Durangos do have a white sticker on the left side axle housing that indicates the ratio and if it has traction control.

S

·
0 Posts
You're welcome, Gary. By the way, nice Charger! My girlfriends dad has a '68 Charger R/T as well. His is a burgundy wine color. His motor threw a rod through the side of the block a year ago and now he is getting the big monster HEMI crate motor to install. He told me which one but I forgot the size. He's also got a '66 Plymouth Satellite 2 door thats a work in progress. He's no fun though... won't let me drive any of the oldies.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
SSRage said:
You're welcome, Gary. By the way, nice Charger! My girlfriends dad has a '68 Charger R/T as well. His is a burgundy wine color. His motor threw a rod through the side of the block a year ago and now he is getting the big monster HEMI crate motor to install. He told me which one but I forgot the size. He's also got a '66 Plymouth Satellite 2 door thats a work in progress. He's no fun though... won't let me drive any of the oldies.
I want a 69 Charger R/T so bad, Damn i want to be a Duke boy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts