Dakota Durango Forum banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
9,487 Posts
Welcome! :wave:

Brandon hasn't logged in here in almost a year.. You might want to send him a PM, because that should trigger an email to him and he's more likely to respond.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone tried Grand cherokee WK front wheel bearings on their 4x4 dakota or durango? I was looking at both bearings and they both have the 3 bolt mounting flange. Not sure if the driveshafts themselves would work..
Im sure you could get some combination of cherokee rotors and dakota calipers to work (?)

Those jeeps are a 5x5" wheel pattern

·
Registered
2 Posts
... And of course you would have to come up with some sort of brake drum and axle shaft for the 9.25 rear with 5x5" pattern.. which would be tricky unless you just filled and drilled the stuff that was on there

·
Registered
97 Posts
94-96 Ram 2500 8 lug conversion kit for 1992 dakota.

I was wondering if you could make a conversion kit for a 1992 Dakota based on the 94-96 Ram 2500 8 lug pattern. I want a set of them because I want to be able to have the same style rims on my Dakota that were on the Ram 2500 in the movie Twister. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
word......... whatever 5 lug pattern jeep is.... go with that, so many wheel choices
Hey man i have a 2003 dodge dakota and i wanna do a 5 lug conversion. Wat year jeep wheel bearing to i have to go with and what rear axles do i go with

81 - 86 of 86 Posts