Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
working on making a full 5 lug conversion for kotas/rangos... front hubs will be billet steel... so no spacers/re-weld/no worries... rears will prob be new axles from moser/strange/etc bolt pattern will be.... 5x4.5 and what ever else you guys want!! 8 bolt pattern anyone?? :stirthepo:huh::woot::drive::blahblah::waiting: :banana2: :nana::funny:

·
Registered
397 Posts
How much for the front hubs?? Bout ready to send a set of hubs and axles to moser for weld and redrill in 5x4.75 pattern.

·
Outlaws Phone Warden
12,864 Posts
5x4.5 is the gen1 pattern, as well as like the standard size for muscle cars..... As well as most 5 lug imports (5x114.3) seems thats quite a wide range of options....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Why? Not being a naysayer, just a noob. Are there that few wheel choices for our hubs? Educate me. I can't be the only one wondering.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Why? Not being a naysayer, just a noob. Are there that few wheel choices for our hubs? Educate me. I can't be the only one wondering.
Our lug pattern is the for the Dakotas and Durangos, along with the Nissan Pathfinders. And theres nothing out there. Even the little D50s got the bigger 6 lug pattern.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Any luck on some prices or pics? Waiting to see the outcome here before i send mine to moser to be welded and redrilled

·
Chevy SUCKS!!!!!!!
1,685 Posts
i know as far as off road wheels its very hard to find a good set of wheels with this bolt pattern. there are a ton of great wheel options for jeeps which i believe is 5x5.5
XJs, ZJs, TJs, YJs, and MJs are all 5x4.5, WJs and I think the JKs are 5x5, all the old full size Jeeps and CJs are 5x5.5 as far as I know, not sure on any of the other ones.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Idk.... But they have the same wheel bolt pattern
ok now im a mini trucker at heart and i use to be hard core into it but cant you put Caddy/silverado wheels on the nissan hard bodies there fore they would fit the dakotas?? pretty sure the 6 pattern on my yukon is alot bigger or am i thinking crazy

1 - 20 of 86 Posts