Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen these lifts anywhere? They make a 4.5, 6.5, and a 9.5 lift for Dakotas and Durangos. They do have a website www.TSLiftkits.com . I saw their ad in the september issue of Off-Road magazine, and it shows a dakota quad cab with a big lift. I was just wondering if this company has a good reputation and if these and good quality kits...Any information will help me out...Thanks...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
From what I've heard their rep is horrible...

Do some searching on http://www.dodgedakotas.com/ forum...
There are some real horror stories there.
This must be a new kit for them because I have never heard of that kind of height lift for a dakota... Rancho 3 inch is the only reliable one that I know of.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Depends on what your doing it for? I know people who use the TC 5.5" kit (the rear axle flip kit not the stiff a$$ leafs), and use it mainly on the road and seem to like it and not have any problems at all. Offroad capability it will fall apart or not hold up from what I hear tho. The best offroad capable suspension lift I've heard of is the Rancho 3" but under heavy wheeling I've heard it can also fault. Of course I have no personal experience nor have I seen any of these suspensions give out first hand...Im just saving myself the trouble and going SA front..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts