Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about this?At the end of the year every TOM can be eligible for a TOTY vote! I think that would be awesome. I am pretty sure that I do not have a chance in hell but it would be cool to see which TOM would win!

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
cool idea!

pick me!

jim

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
That would be sweet ... nice idea .. even though I wouldn't be able to win against Phil ..shoot he'd get my vote if they actually did this :biggthump

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well lets get adam to get this thing going at the end of year.

·
Registered
872 Posts
i think it should last a month long voting.

Scott every time i see your sig i fall over laughing with the humping bunnies

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
drsnoze said:
i think it should last a month long voting.

Scott every time i see your sig i fall over laughing with the humping bunnies
you should thank Josh for the laugh i just have penquins..lol :biggthump

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
good idea goon :clap2:

·
Super Moderator
79,419 Posts
Thats sounds awsome. Although I think the campaigning would be worse than the Presidential elections. LOL :joke:

·
Registered
284 Posts
That would be cool.

Oh ya, quit cutting your self short Scott!!!

·
Drop and destroy!!
404 Posts
;) To put a bit of a spin on this whole idea here's a suggestion. Like it or leave it, doesn't matter, cause it's merely a suggestion and I can take rejection. LOL!! Why not, at the end of the year, have a vote on all of your favorite fellow members trucks [TOM or not] split into different catagories? :huh:

Examples:

- Best Durango [2x4 and 4x4]
- Best regular cab Dakota [2x4 and 4x4]
- Best extended cab Dakota [2x4 and 4x4]
- Best Quad cab Dakota [2x4 and 4x4]
- Most favorite ride of all

Mix, match and split the catagories up however you see fit. I'd be the grand finallie at the end of the year.

The BEST of the BEST, SIR!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
199 Posts
I like the idea of truck of the year....although, I would like it ALOT better if I could automatically be it!!! :biggthump

·
I like trucks
3,171 Posts
Alta Boy said:
;) To put a bit of a spin on this whole idea here's a suggestion. Like it or leave it, doesn't matter, cause it's merely a suggestion and I can take rejection. LOL!! Why not, at the end of the year, have a vote on all of your favorite fellow members trucks [TOM or not] split into different catagories? :huh:

Examples:

- Best Durango [2x4 and 4x4]
- Best regular cab Dakota [2x4 and 4x4]
- Best extended cab Dakota [2x4 and 4x4]
- Best Quad cab Dakota [2x4 and 4x4]
- Most favorite ride of all

Mix, match and split the catagories up however you see fit. I'd be the grand finallie at the end of the year.

The BEST of the BEST, SIR!!!!! :cool:

:biggthump :biggthump I like :clap2:

·
Drop and destroy!!
404 Posts
:huh: I dunno ....... To my way of thinking it would be great to be TOM. Great honour to be up there for a month because of members votes and also because they feel your truck is worthy. :bow:

;) TOY for different catagories would give all members trucks that never had the honour of TOM a shot as well as previous TOM winners too. Just for an example, let's just say 4x4 Durangos and extended cab 2x4 Dakotas won an even split throughout the entire year for TOM? What about all the great looking regular cab Dakotas members have here? What about all the bada$$ 4x4 Quadcab Dakotas members have on this site? This is a Dakota/Durango site, right? So showcase em all at the end of the year through members nominations and votes on the different catagories.

:woot: "Top Dog Honour" would go to your favorite ride irregardless of what it is. Durango, 2x4 quadcab, 4x4 regular cab ...... Whose ever ride you are just in awe over. The one that stands out above all the others. The one that you think is the best of the best!

I think it's a good idea that would get a lot more people hopefully involved in the nomination and voting process. If only at the end of the year cause the feeling I'm getting is that, at the moment, not a great deal of people are getting involved in the monthly nomination and voting process for monthly TOM's. I could be totally wrong on that too. But with the traffic this site sees and the amount of members on this site there should be a long, long list of nominees for a month, and pages and pages of people confirming that the've cast their vote for monthly TOM.

:sorry: Sorry the last part of this post seemed like a vent but I just had to say my two cents worth on the whole TOM thing in general.

·
July Truck of the Month
8,227 Posts
Peter, I like your idea about all the different types of trucks nominated for the end of the year. We should definately do that. Good idea man :biggthump

1 - 20 of 24 Posts