Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found this website www.truxxx.com they have this torsion bar key lift for newer rams. by newer i mean current body style. and its supposed to give you up to 3 inches of lift.this might be a dumb question but does anyone think that this would work on our 4x4 daks? personally i would spend the three hundred bucks for 3 inches of more lift if i knew for sure it would work.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Call them and ask. I have an '04 QC 4x4 and would like to know as well.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i emailed www.truxxx.com and the response i got was to keep an eye on their website, they are working on a dakota kit. they forwarded my email to their engineering department letting them know i was looking for a kit. ill post more when i have info.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I spoke with Darren there, and he said they are comming out with a kit for the Dakotas. I live not far from them, so I may take my truck down to see if it fits and if its all what they say it is. Ill keep everyone posted.
Chris

·
Registered
498 Posts
The lift will give 3"....

·
Registered
498 Posts
Maybe an inch or two.....Im gonna talk with him about a full kit, Including rear lift and shocks. Ill let everyone know.

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
I lived in tuscon were they started those things and there great and as far as i know the kit levels the truck for you .. My best friend has it on his 04 Colorado and its level as can be.. another guy i know has it on his 04 ram and its level and he can now fit 35's no problem ... hope they get those kits for your guys dakotas soon..

·
Registered
191 Posts
chris4x4 said:
Maybe an inch or two.....Im gonna talk with him about a full kit, Including rear lift and shocks. Ill let everyone know.
...tell those boys to get crackin! I know alot of us '04 guys would love to get our hands on something other than the body lift.

·
Super Moderator
79,419 Posts
Does anyone know if there is any difference in the suspensions between a 2001 and a 2004. I have a 01 and I'd love to get one too. I'd just wanna make sure it would fit. It would sure beat paying 1300 bucks for Rancho suspension lift.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
truckin suspension is selling dakota drop and lift torsion bar keys for 97 and up but ive heard nothing but bad things about their stuff. they cost bout 99.00 but id rather wait for truxxx.com to come out with theirs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts