Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after reading warlocks thread about the APS torque converter he put in, I started saving up for one as it would be perfect for my dak as well, since I tow my SRT-4 to the track and alot and more towing performance would be mint.

So I e-mailed wayne at APS not once, twice but four times! then figured maybe his e-mail is down I then called at least half a dozen times and left messages with basically a couple of simple questions "like what would be the ideal stall for my truck" and never had a reply. So right now I am very uneasy about ordering through him since I have not had a single reply back, So is there anyone else that has torque converter options for our 42re?

I have a 2003 3.9 QC 4x4

·
Registered
432 Posts
:bump:

·
The Metal Doctor
985 Posts
as far as i know, they are the only one that makes one for our 3.9s. unless you got one of the sloppy elcheapos off of ebay.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I actually have one coming from the fastman, martin saine. Hey do you guys know if there was ever a how-to on removing the trans from a 4x4 dak. Never dropped it before and was looking for a little more guidance than my FSM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts