1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Dakota for Life!
2,489 Posts
I took Randy's excellent products and took them one step further and had them buffed/polished.

Great pieces, buffed/polished or not! Highly recommended. Prices and customer service is top notch.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ScojoDak said:
I took Randy's excellent products and took them one step further and had them buffed/polished.

Great pieces, buffed/polished or not! Highly recommended. Prices and customer service is top notch.
like to see pics if ya got em. your right. randy is top notch.

·
Registered
27 Posts
rockadaous said:
engine caps from randy at http://www.toolingdesignco.com/
as you all know I won these off of ebay. (sorry goon)
here's a couple of pics

Why sorry Goon rock? You out bid me @ the last minute! :dammit:
Oh well I guess I will have to buy them from Randy. I e-mailed him & he sent me a price list for the stuff & I will probably send him the cash for the stuff The stuff looks good on your ride Rock :drool:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
340duster said:
Why sorry Goon rock? You out bid me @ the last minute! :dammit:
Oh well I guess I will have to buy them from Randy. I e-mailed him & he sent me a price list for the stuff & I will probably send him the cash for the stuff The stuff looks good on your ride Rock :drool:
I guess I didn't want to go against anyone that was on the boards. Randy's great with returning emails. I'm getting 3 more pieces. Goon are you 340duster now?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Looks great ROCK,Need to finish them ...Sweet

RICK

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
look'n good guys. I still need to put my valve covers on. picking up the materials to do the job today. working 12 hour shifts doesn't leave me much time to work on projects unless they're small

·
Registered
27 Posts
rockadaous said:
I guess I didn't want to go against anyone that was on the boards. Randy's great with returning emails. I'm getting 3 more pieces. Goon are you 340duster now?
Nope Rock, I found this site from Dodgetalk where I'm rlk340dust. I got the e-bay links from the guy you bought the stuff from when he posted on Dodgetalk about parting out his D to return it when the lease was up. I'm still waiting for him to list the other stuff.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
well I finally broke down and bought the battery strap. Broke out the paint and finished the handles. :banana2:

I picked this up a while ago, but I didn't add it to my tooling design thread
the vavle covers with tooling designs oil cap

My tooling design project is complete. at least until randy makes some new stuff :biggthump

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Nice Rock looking awesome! Damn your engine must look sharp with all that billet in there!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks goon

I need to clean it and take some more shots

·
Registered
826 Posts
Thats it,Yes its coming along nice :clap2:

RICK

1 - 14 of 14 Posts