Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Big mouth heavy foot
4,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, I am looking for a bed cover that has the spoiler molded in to it, I have seen them on the net somewhere and forgot to book mark it! Brain fart! If you know of this website please let me know! Thanks to all!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have the Sniper Spoiler and the Checkers Vinyl Tonneau. The were almost made for each other :biggthump . I get the flush look and still have the spoiler and for a lot less money!!

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Dakudaman said:
Hey guys and gals, I am looking for a bed cover that has the spoiler molded in to it, I have seen them on the net somewhere and forgot to book mark it! Brain fart! If you know of this website please let me know! Thanks to all!
Click on the Parts Information section at the top of the page, and go to the hard tonneau cover section. The only model with an integrated spoiler is the ProSport by Innovation Fiberglass. Checker Products sells a handful of spoilers from the factory but they're bolt-on units. Beyond that you can get add-on spoilers from Cervini's and Xenon, but there's some restrictions on what tonneaus they're compatible with (may require some fabrication).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.