Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roto-Tech drilled and slotted rotors with Hawk pads. The rotors arrived today. I hope the weather tomorrow is nice enough to do this :banana2: I'll be sure and take some install pics. I still have to finish cleaning the rotors.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rotors from http://www.jcw.com were $140
pads from http://www.jegs.com were $66

the viper set-up is sweet, but out of my mod'n budget and I've read some bad things about the SSBC set-up. that's why I'm try'n these out.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
awesome Rock! Let us know what you think!. I want to swap out my rotors and pads this spring and I am unsure what I want to go with. Looking forward to the pics. Are you going to paint the calipers?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GOON'S D said:
Are you going to paint the calipers?
gloss black. Since my D is blue I didn't think the normal red/yellow/blue would look good. The blue is lighter than my truck, so I went with the black. They did have grey. well I'm off to start my project :banana2:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they're on. took 1 1/2 hrs. real easy install. the rotors were on tight, but a hammer talked em into coming off. here's a few install pics

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Nice f'ing game Rock, Nice f'ing gmae!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Look Good Rock,

What you think about them ??

One thing I would of done,Paint the hub - Center of the rotor also.In a bit of time the will get Rusty and look bad

That way they will look good for a long time,That Crappy weather down there will get to them :clap2: :banana2:

RICK

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good idea rick. i didn't think of that :biggthump

·
Texas
207 Posts
if you find your rims missing you know who took them! :rofl: :joke:

That setup really looks sweet! So how much better are they?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
man take em please. I need a reason to buy some 22's :biggthump thanks

·
Registered
826 Posts
Rock,My setup is rusted all (Temp While I ship)

Make sure they get lost before March,May look bad after you get that garage :nono:

RICK

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rick
the setup you just bought? :cussing:
after march my mods are gonna slow down considerably. I may start wood working :jester:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Rock,The factory stuff I did while waiting for the Viper stuff
You will be at Sears-Lowes more your saying

RICK

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
going to home depot today. I have to find privacy fense panels :rant: I have to have a 6ft privacy fence with dogs. I want it too, but it's in the covanent, so I have no choice :cussing:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts