1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
"][" {[]} {[]} ][_ 
17,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keislers tko 600. .64 of ratio

Brand new. Has mid shift already installed. Its about 400.00

I want 2300 for it.

Also have clutch and pressure plate that can go with it for more $.

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
good price for a new gearbox. they run $2200 at Jegs, plus the mid-shift kit which supposedly cost $400, so $2600 in parts.

I can help you source the rest of the parts to put this into your Dakota without using a single keisler piece, it'll be SFI approved, and keep your feet safe if you blow up your clutch.

Flywheel will run you about $550, bell housing will run you also about $550. clutch, anywhere from $300 and up.

so you can essentially have a TKO kit for about $3500. Then you'll just have drive shaft mods if needed, custom cross member (easy to fab), and if you're an automatic, you'll need a 3rd pedal from the junk yard and a manual tune on your PCM curtesy of SCT. price for the rest of that will depend on your ability to fabricate, whether or not you already have SCT w/ unlimited tunes, etc.

compare that to the ass rape price of the Kesiler kits. (what was he asking for the dakota kits? 6 grand?!:jester:)

·
"][" {[]} {[]} ][_ 
17,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the bump. And you can get Lakewood bell housings online for 249 that use factory clutch hydraulics. Only pricey thing needed ifls the flywheel.

This is bottom dollar. I will not go any lower.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Dam this is a great price.... I already have the bellhousing that I need....... I KNOW I'm going to kick myself for getting it but I have no funds to buy.

GLWS Jay, I hope if you don't sell it right away I'll be able to take it off your hands.

·
"][" {[]} {[]} ][_ 
17,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its on some local forums with lots of mustangs n fords. It hopefully won't take long to get rid of. But who knows the way things are today.

If it doesn't sell it will go in storage u til I get that itch for modding something again. I don't see that happening anytime soon though.

·
"][" {[]} {[]} ][_ 
17,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
New keisler tko Bell housing that uses 143 tooth flywheel can be had for 550. For sale local will not last long

·
"][" {[]} {[]} ][_ 
17,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also if you need any manual swap pieces lmk I have all except driveshaft and hydraulics now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts