Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
just not dark enough
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well just found out how much im gettin back for taxs and i think the dak deservs some attention so im proud to announce some upgrades lol dont know exactly wat yet tho but ill let you guys know might need some help too if needed

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
list what you have done already.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
nothing,and i mean nothing,compares to a set of 1.7 non-adjust roller rockers.under $400,less than 2 hours to install and a REAL kick in the pants.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
nothing,and i mean nothing,compares to a set of 1.7 non-adjust roller rockers.under $400,less than 2 hours to install and a REAL kick in the pants.
Good to know, just got my HS 1.7's recently for $276 (V6). Waiting on my injectors, and good weather on a day off work.

·
just not dark enough
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my mods now are
the 1.7 hs
true duals with flow 40s dumped (gonna change soon)
superchips
and intake not much done prolly gonna have to buy a set of new tires tho mine are as bald as mr clean just havent decided which ones yet right now there 275/55/17s i think im gonna go to 275/40/17s tho so i can lower it more

·
White Trash
2,373 Posts
for you: smoke one piece headlights, M1 2bbl, F&B 52mm & headers.

mine just made it to my account. can't wait to get home to spend it LOL!

·
just not dark enough
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
for you: smoke one piece headlights, M1 2bbl, F&B 52mm & headers.

mine just made it to my account. can't wait to get home to spend it LOL!
haha yea exactly wat i want lol specially them headers but when i get the money well see wat works out ya know

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
haha yea exactly wat i want lol specially them headers but when i get the money well see wat works out ya know
what kind are you thinking of ? i'm trying to figure out what kind of headers to get to switch up my current ones.

·
just not dark enough
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what kind are you thinking of ? i'm trying to figure out what kind of headers to get to switch up my current ones.
shit man i dont know havent realy spent too much time thinkin bout it cuz for me its a pretty expensive upgrade ya know but i would love some long tubes but ill prolly have to settle for some mid length unless i land a better job lol

wat are you runnin now?

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
shit man i dont know havent realy spent too much time thinkin bout it cuz for me its a pretty expensive upgrade ya know but i would love some long tubes but ill prolly have to settle for some mid length unless i land a better job lol

wat are you runnin now?
see sig. i'd like to pick up some JM longtubes, but don't feel like trying to fight to put them on.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
my mods now are
the 1.7 hs
true duals with flow 40s dumped (gonna change soon)
superchips
and intake not much done prolly gonna have to buy a set of new tires tho mine are as bald as mr clean just havent decided which ones yet right now there 275/55/17s i think im gonna go to 275/40/17s tho so i can lower it more
personally,i'd stay away from the 275/40-17's (there just to low profile,and look kinda stupid)

·
just not dark enough
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
personally,i'd stay away from the 275/40-17's (there just to low profile,and look kinda stupid)
lol i kinda agree actually i wish i could find like a 275/50 but i cant barely can find wat i have now

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
lol i kinda agree actually i wish i could find like a 275/50 but i cant barely can find wat i have now
two companies make a 275/50/17 tire. nitto and falken. i have heard that they are not the best tire for performance, but they are the only two in that size.

·
just not dark enough
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
two companies make a 275/50/17 tire. nitto and falken. i have heard that they are not the best tire for performance, but they are the only two in that size.
o cool thanks :mullet: but yea i would rather sacrafice my desired tire size rather than performance what tires do any of you guys suggest?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts