1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I hate you people.
2,831 Posts
Anybody want to buy this? Just send me the money and I'll hold for ya, for a small fee. :funny:

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was referring to the YELLOW...wth

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Damn, that Durango doesn't look all that bad in those colours.

My brother's years and years ago said they saw a yellow one and said it looked amazing. But the rear 3/4 picture of that Durango looks /really/ amazing.

·
ಠ_ಠ ლ(ಠ益ಠ&#
1,562 Posts
Id buy it just to swap the motor in my truck or my RC I need that like I need a hole in the head...

·
Doesnt Afraid of Anything
6,051 Posts
low miles.. 85k.. haha. but ya, looks to be pretty damn clean..... not my color shoice tho

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
The yellow looks like a vinyl wrap. The roof is not done. IT makes it look very unfinished.

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
The yellow looks like a vinyl wrap. The roof is not done. IT makes it look very unfinished.

if it were a solid colour it would look even better.

I still think the 3/4 view from the rear passenger side looks bomb. The other ones not so much.

·
I hate you people.
2,831 Posts
Whatever. id buy that it's a steal for the parts LOL. But I don't live anywhere near other wise id pick it up.
That's why I said I can go get it and hold for a small fee.:jester:

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
would be nice for me, to be able to pull the 46RE and the 360 out of it though.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Whatever. id buy that it's a steal for the parts LOL. But I don't live anywhere near other wise id pick it up.
Same here. Too far away for me. Ive been looking for a 5.9 to stroke and if that thing has an auto 4wd feature then that would most def get fabbed onto my dak r/t. The leather seats would look good too in my dak.

·
Ugliest Truck on here!!!
8,951 Posts
Talk about a bad banana...... :banana2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts