Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like the title says i am thinking of putting a 3/4 drop on my 2wd Durango Sport. I just have a few questions i was hoping a few of you could clear up for me.

1. Is this a good kit : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...08&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&viewitem=

2. Will I have any problems with pinion angle or tire rub? I am currently running the stock 15s with 235/75R15 on them

3. Also any pics that will give me an idea on what it will look like would be great.

Any feedback and coments would be greatly apreciated and thanks for your time guys

·
ROFLcopter
16,692 Posts
I wouldn't want to run 4 inch drop blocks. I'd try and find 3 inch drop leafs, and add a 1 inch block, or some shackles to use with the factory leafs. The springs being that tight in the front you would enjoy some nice shocks. I would look for a hotchkis set, or buy springs seperate and some single adjustable qa1's. Being that low dropped only on a spring, it will be bouncy. You can also look for some djm/hotchkis 2-3 inch drop arms, and use the factory front spring. I wouldn't buy that kit if it was me, you will change the ride completely.

·
Registered
114 Posts
(2. Will I have any problems with pinion angle or tire rub? I am currently running the stock 15s with 235/75R15 on them)

I'm not a big fan of the blocks. I tend to beleive that big of a block is gonna mess with pinion angle:sorry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts