Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pwr windows/locks, security/remote start

I recently bought a kit that includes a power windows/locks upgrade, remote start and security sys off ebay for 250 shipped. the windows and locks are spal and the security/starter is magnum, not sure i've heard of that b4 but for the price I thought I made out. The problem is, I have no idea what i'm doing :end: . I've installed the lock and window stuff on the drivers side, but was miffed when I saw that there was no harness there. I have all the punchouts and spaces for the addons. I was elated when i pryed off the boot between door and truck but there are only 7 wires and 2 of which are speaker. I'm having trouble figuring out which is what. I even went to the dealer but they were no help and I have the haynes manual on cd, great for engine but shite for everythign else. I would love to put everything through the existing fuse panel but there again, the fuses on the front in no way correlate to what's behind the panel. does anyone have a wiring diagram of the back of the fuse panel so I might know what the hell I'm looking at? I've tried a continuity check with my voltmeter but a lot of wires are the same which dosen't make too much sense. well any help y'all might be able to help me with is much appreceiated. I have a 99 dak sport 3.9. Love it, but I'm afraid the only mods i've done myself is taking off the dash and painting it. lol you guys rock. thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts