Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 363 Posts

·
That Guy
23,438 Posts

Just thought I would update my profile since I have a different truck. I now have a 1998 Intense Blue 5.9 R/T with M-1 Intake Manifold, Mopar PCM, JBA Headers, and Airaid Intake. Ive had this truck since may of 2006 and I traded my 3.9 in.

(OLD TRUCK)
My name is Derrick (blue2000sport) and I drive a 2000 Intense Blue Dakota Sport 3.9 5-Speed 2WD. The only mods I have so far are a K&N CAI, Flowmaster 40 series SI/DO exhaust, and NO catalytic Converter. My 5.9 R/T throttle body is on the way. And I removed all the decals off of my truck but the pictures dont show it. I cant really think of any club name other than Regular Cab Club "RCC" im sure somebody will think of something better.

·
Pearls Before Swine
967 Posts
yowouch! Nice..umm whats that thing called...oh yea truck ;)

used to have a CC, now have a RC and dont miss the CC! :biggthump

·
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some fine looking RC's....keep up the good work! :biggthump RCC sounds good to me also. I couldn't think of anything anyways.

BTW, my name is Rick, from Ohio, and here are some pics of my 2001 R/T:

These are some older pics, I trimmed the exhaust pipes and changed a couple other things since I've taking these. I'll also have a painted grille soon! Soon as I get it, I'll have some updated pics.

·
Blown and Squirted
3,407 Posts
Regular Cab check in!

I got a name for the club:

"Cramped 1/4's" Because they are small, like cramped quarters and "1/4's" cuase they are faster in the 1/4. (handle better too!)

Here are some pics

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
03Stampededak said:
Heres an RC that fits the bill:

Heres what found in my RC
Wow, that's nice. Do you think I could take it for a ride sometime? :biggthump

My RC has been modified by extending the cab about 18".

·
Blown and Squirted
3,407 Posts
Com'm guys we need to get more name nomiations, then we need a poll.

When comming up with name keep in mind these advantages:
Lighter
Looks better
Handles Better

So heres what we have, plus some more I came up with thesuarus.com entries for club.:

Cramped 1/4's
The Lightweights
RCC or Regular Cab Club
RCU or Regular Cab Union
RCO or Regular Cab Order
RCL or Regular Cab League
RCG or Regular Cab Gang, or RC Gang for short

Please add to the list if you hav any ideas and re post it, and in a few days we can set up a poll.

·
Banned
7,509 Posts
03Stampededak said:
Heres an RC that fits the bill:

Heres what found in my RC

was that one of dodges special incentives they was offering at one time :banana2: nice looking truck with eye candy to boot to.if you like that kinda thing

:jester:

·
Subscribed Member
265 Posts
Thanks for all the comments, and ill take a minute to brag on her, She is great eye candy, she is intelligent, and such a sweetheart.......

The truck doesn't suck ether

·
I know nothing
1,247 Posts
Here's my reg cab. Its got a 3.9 5spd with CAI, TPS to .76, IAT relocated, CPS mod, electric fan, removed clutch fan, ported/polished v8 TB, clear corners, r/t springs, r/t rear swaybar, 5% Tint all the way around, o2 simm, custom grille inserts, gibson 1in-2out muffler w/ turndowns, but this weekend, will have no cats w/ 3 inch w/ super 40 flowmaster w/ a turndown :woowoo:

1 - 20 of 363 Posts