Which Version?

• #1 With THE RCC

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • #2 WithOUT The RCC

Votes: 8 34.8%
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

· Registered
2,027 Posts
I like it without the RCC, it just looks better. I would want mine is grey or black. So is there a cost for the decals????????? and do you want a PM with the shipping info?

· Currently embracing Fords
4,824 Posts
I have a gen III but I'm w/ Downboi how about one w/ out a pic on it. It could say Reg Cab Crew then have something funny below that. Like

Regular Cab Crew

Cause who wants a back seat driver?!

something like that?

· 234 RWHP and 296 RWTQ!
1,280 Posts
I actually like both versions, but I doubt I'd apply either to my Gen-3 Dakota RC's......

Yes......that is Plural!......... as I have 2 a 2001 4WD and a 2002 2WD!

· G.F.Y racing president
6,587 Posts
MoparREVolution said:
There's no way to regulate the voting to just RCC members, so if you're not in the crew but want to vote, you may do so. Please no bashing or smack talking.

Again I ask that no one use my images in any shape way or form without my permission.

Ok, on to the voting, I've narrowed it down to 2 versions. The final product/decal will be all one color. Example...you order 1 red decal, the entire decal will be red, the letters, the truck, the wheels etc. I believe Steve aka SinCityRT will be providing the decals to the on going list of RCC members at no charge. Decals MIGHT be able to be made in 2 different colors, example, red truck, silver wheels and letters for a small fee. That will be figured out at the end of the voting.

The voting will run for ONE week.

Also, if you own a Regular Cab Dakota, and would like to join The RCC, post in the link below and add your name to the list. Thanks

http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9103
looks pretty good. front wheels is a bit off center though. :sorry:

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.