Votes: 15 65.2%
  • #2 WithOUT The RCC

Votes: 8 34.8%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There's no way to regulate the voting to just RCC members, so if you're not in the crew but want to vote, you may do so. Please no bashing or smack talking.

Again I ask that no one use my images in any shape way or form without my permission.

Ok, on to the voting, I've narrowed it down to 2 versions. The final product/decal will be all one color. Example...you order 1 red decal, the entire decal will be red, the letters, the truck, the wheels etc. I believe Steve aka SinCityRT will be providing the decals to the on going list of RCC members at no charge. Decals MIGHT be able to be made in 2 different colors, example, red truck, silver wheels and letters for a small fee. That will be figured out at the end of the voting.

The voting will run for ONE week.

Also, if you own a Regular Cab Dakota, and would like to join The RCC, post in the link below and add your name to the list. Thanks

http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9103

·
Getting Old
2,662 Posts
not bashing or anything...plus ive already said this like 40 gazillion times....Whys it have to be a Gen III? And how would the "all one color thing" work? Like would it just be a red sticker with black outlining on it? I was just kinda confused by that.... :sorry:

·
Pearls Before Swine
489 Posts
MOPAR,

Do you have a shop that your using to get these cut? I only ask becuase I took care of the Dusa decals, and have a good shop that would do the work for us. If they are around 5", the price will be about 4/5 bucks a peice, plus the shipping, looking at 5/6 bucks shipped to your door. And, he can do whatever colors you want. Only acception would be, the price would go up if you want two different colors on the same decal...but I can figure all that out later.

Don't wanna step on any toes, thats why I just wanted to ask first! :biggthump

·
Pearls Before Swine
489 Posts
Kc_Rage_49 said:
Step on my toes hoe! Wheres my quote!?!?!
OHH SNAP!!! :sorry:

There, BIG post-it note just went on the computer screen. Sorry man, works been killing me and I dont have my home computer up and running yet cause the memory went bad... I'll get it!! what color again?

·
Banned
782 Posts
RooKnute said:
OHH SNAP!!! :sorry:

There, BIG post-it note just went on the computer screen. Sorry man, works been killing me and I dont have my home computer up and running yet cause the memory went bad... I'll get it!! what color again?

Just white!

So you're buying it for me?!?! how nice of you J! :biggthump

I'll get you a BIGGER post it next time

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
I already have a decal maker in mind here in Las Vegas, he has made all of my website URL single/double-layer decals and does great work at great prices.

I'm just helping spring for a batch of decals that the majority votes upon because when they're made in bulk they're cheaper. If someone wants to order a decal with different colors, different text, different generation of truck, etc. I can toss it in with the order but you may have to pay a couple of dollars for the difference.

·
Getting Old
2,662 Posts
do people not know they can buy sticker maker paper and put it in their COLOR printer and have it in whatever color they want....and u dont have to pay S&H or have to worry about what Gen it is because u "could" make ur own....

·
lots of mods & no money
1,202 Posts
hey i thought the whole decal thing was a great idea and the fact it may be free of charge! how can you possibly complain with that? i understand where your coming from with your Gen II but if you wanna be dif go ahead and get your sticker maker and make stickers for the Gen II. but Rev is a Gen III so ofcourse he makes the sticker Gen III not really a big deal in my book i think it was a great idea and for him to do it for every1 was extremely thoughtful let me be the first to say THANKS

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Besides the fact I have a Gen 3, I used it's outline because it's the most common, biggest majority in the group, most recognizable in outline form, and it's what I had, heh'. Hey, it could have been a Gen 4 :jester:

·
Getting Old
2,662 Posts
MoparREVolution said:
Hey, it could have been a Gen 4 :jester:
alright...who wants my Number 6 spot?! :jester: J/K

Gen IIs are recognizable from the side, They were here before Gen IIIs so i think the majority thing is kinda bogus...maybe the sticker shouldnt have a truck on it at all...and this chic in the Motorola RazR commercial is hott!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.