Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
33" tires + 6 lift = Fun
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i finally finished rebuilding the truck from the wreck. ok the grill is still cracked but it works till i get my street scene grill.

painted it all with flat black, so the front end matches (hood was red, fenders were grey and bumper was silver lol)

anyways luckily the rad support was salvagable but everything else got replaced the only thing body wise that is original that will stay is the dodge emblem.

anyways here's some pics of it on a little (and very mild) offroad trip i took.
my daughter was with me so i didn't do anything too insane. lol i get my tires and rims this week then it'll be time to push the truck to the limits.

·
33" tires + 6 lift = Fun
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
somebody needs rear flares. i have a set for sale if interested.

paint the whole thing flatblack too!
yes i do need rear flares. lol how much for yours. and i will have it painted flat black professionally... i just used spraypaint lol took 6 cans for the hood alone. and i didn't do the underside. lol

·
33" tires + 6 lift = Fun
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i've always loved the flat black look. never really been a fan of blue. it'll stay like this for a while, since most of my money went into rebuilding it, and getting the tires and rims.. which i'm due to pick up this week. i'm going into surgery thursday so all building will be on hold for a while. untill i recover.

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
negative man points for going around the mud puddle, even with your daughter

·
33" tires + 6 lift = Fun
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
puddle comment: that's not a regular puddle what you don't see is the fact it's clay and sand mix, and the fact that the tires i was running in that pic are in fact balding street tires, didn't feel like getting stuck.. that and there was a decent size stone in the center.. didn't want to smack it. figured it was just easier to go around.

landing craft: yeah i found it in the weeds.. been forgotten for easily 30 years. i had to move a few boulders and crush some weeds to get to it.

·
Happy 4th of July!
47,199 Posts
Who cares about driving around a mud puddle. Little boys in lifted Chevy's can't get enough.
Men realize how god damned annoying it is cleaning mud out of stuff, not to mention working on a vehicle that's been horse beat in the mud.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.