Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 324 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure there's atleast one or two people on here who play around with photoshop, so here is a thread for the art of photoshopping.

-If you've got a picture of your truck that you've photoshopped, post it!

-If you'd like me to photoshop something for you, post links to all the images to use and say what you want done and I'll give it a try.

I'm working on something right now, so when I'm done I'll post it...

:banana2:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Can you take a this pic of my truck and make it all the same red color so it isn't two tone? Leave all the chrome on, just color the bottom bumper, flares and side all the same red.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks! I am debating which I like better. The all red looks pretty sharp. But maybe too much? BUT, put some chrome rims on the all red and I think it would look great. Man, if only it was this cheap and easy to paint it now.

Thanks again!

·
I like trucks
3,171 Posts
duketter said:
Thanks! I am debating which I like better. The all red looks pretty sharp. But maybe too much? BUT, put some chrome rims on the all red and I think it would look great. Man, if only it was this cheap and easy to paint it now.

Thanks again!
The all red looks much better :biggthump Paint that sucker :biggthump

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
20 inch alloy r/t wheels, paint the black bumper white...dont lower r nething, i dont have photo shop n would appreciate it if neone could do it.

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
hmm ill look for some good pictures, can you paint the handles white and the mirrors white real fast. i always liked the way the black looked on my truck but idk that looks pretty good.

·
Registered
7,583 Posts

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
hahahah they work jus fine, lol thanks alot man. i feel bad ive been asking u to do so much maybe i should just go buy the program

1 - 20 of 324 Posts