Dakota Durango Forum banner

The Personals Forum

31K views 68 replies 52 participants last post by  91wagovanman 
#1 ·
Over the years this site has become a second home of sorts to a lot of people, many of whom consider each other friends even though they may never have met in person. This section of the forum has been added so everyone can take a step out of their trucks for a brief moment and share some information about themselves. Please keep things friendly, those who choose to use this section for flaming or harassment will find themselves locked out of this forum and/or the site.

#2 · (Edited)
Cool idea Steve :biggthump So for those of you who don't know, my name is Sean, I'm 30 yrs. old (shut up Greg :nana: ) and I live in the bay area of California. This is my second home, and all my friends are here. I don't have any real life friends because I'm either working my 8-5, working on my truck, or lurking somewhere on this site :jester: :beer:

#3 ·
I like Long walks on the beach, cuddling......wait wrong kinda place... :jester:

23 year old...
ex military (Army Rangers :woot: )
Live in Atlanta....
2 1/2 years in a relationship....
LOVE my truck....
hard headed and opinionated.... :banana2:

Remember....im always watching on here too... :wave:

#4 ·
hell i'll jump in too.

jon corey.
i paint roads for a living
one year of schoolin takin a break then finishin up
bad juju (my truck) is my best friend
ummm currently in love but ill be damned if she aint :cussing:
errr oh yea im 19 :p buncha old geezers...

#7 ·
i'm bryan. i am 17 and live in the dirty south known as valdosta, ga. (valdizzy :mullet: ) i have the lowest dakota in town,and maybe the lowest dodge truck (have yet to see a slammed Ram or dak) i got some pretty cool friends. i tend to be a quite person,and keep to myself something. i was in a relationship a few months ago, but enjoying the single life as of now. i know you guys dont want to hear about my stupid drama filled relationship i had,so i'll keep it to myself :jester:

so yea...i joined the bandwagon

#67 ·
i'm bryan. i am 17 and live in the dirty south known as valdosta, ga. (valdizzy :mullet: ) i have the lowest dakota in town,and maybe the lowest dodge truck (have yet to see a slammed Ram or dak) i got some pretty cool friends. i tend to be a quite person,and keep to myself something. i was in a relationship a few months ago, but enjoying the single life as of now. i know you guys dont want to hear about my stupid drama filled relationship i had,so i'll keep it to myself :jester:

so yea...i joined the bandwagon
Its been 16 years Bryan... Are you still here?

#11 · (Edited)
Hey, My full name is Edison Demetrius Bender, My phone number is 582-9446, and Im not afraid of stalkers. I dont even live in a town, But I live in Indiana. My neighbors are corn and soybeans. And also alot of methlabs and pots plants. I am 18 years of age. I will be attending Wyotech in October :banana2:

And I love boost :woot: :biggthump :drool:\

Edit: I spelled my name wrong. :biggthump

#12 ·
Greg Thompson
Soon to be living in Las Cruces, NM going to NMSU (On Daddy's Tab)

I love Dakotas, but unfortunatly, I'm an ogre, so I don't fit so well in them anymore, thus the Ram. I've got too many good friends on this board to leave it, and the motors are all the same anywho. Hell most ya'll got the 5.9, I don't even have one! But I got a 5 Speed! :woot:

I enjoy socially gettin fucking wasted, and tryin to sleep with chicks WAY outa my league! :jester:

#13 ·
My Name is Mary Wilson. I like to race cars when im not too busy. I love beer and SoCo when im not driving. I've been dating the same guy for a year now. I live in Norcross Georgia and will be going to N.C. for a little bit. and I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

#14 ·
Drivernumber22 said:
My Name is Mary Wilson. I like to race cars when i'm not too busy. I love beer and SoCo and catching ice in my shirt around a bunch of drunk guys, when i'm not driving. I've been dating the same guy for a year now, but cant get him off. I live in Norcross Georgia and will be going to N.C. for a little bit. and I don't know what I want to be when I grow up, thought about being a crackhead though...

Fixed... :biggthump

#15 ·
mopar318 said:
Hey, My full name is Edison Demetrium Bender, My phone number is 582-9446, and Im not afraid of stalkers. I dont even live in a town, But I live in Indiana. My neighbors are corn and soybeans. And also alot of methlabs and pots plants. I am 18 years of age. I will be attending Wyotech in October :banana2:

:
LOL you want to see Meth Labs come out here Bro. The Central Valley in California is probally the Largest Meth Lab in the World

#16 ·
Well lets see im yeah Scott and im 27 currently dont have a g/f and I like em young...lol have meet a three peeps of the site so far Joseph (DakotaSv74) Ryan (1bdazzdak) and Greg (jethrosytles) and yeah this is my home ...my second home is when i do sleep... :jester:

#17 ·
Toben and I have been at D-D.com for over 2 years and I at least lurk several times a day if not put my 2 cents in and whore a little.

My vices are:
I like my beer cold, my truck loud, and my BBQ juicy!

28 in taxachusetts, married, no kids, a new puppy, and looking to party!

#19 ·
My name is Tim, I'm 38, married for 5 years and have one 5 year old girl (don't do the math!) and one 8 month old boy. We live in London, Ontario, Canada, a city of about 350K half way between Detroit and Toronto (where the Striker APC is built). I currently work for the area water supply system where I manage all assets and new capitol projects. I have an engineering background and love all things mechanical.

I have owned an example of most domestic makes and, other than a few early muscle cars when I was younger, this Durango is one of the first that I really love. I'm not exactly sure why, but, when something breaks on this Dodge I don't seem to get as upset as I did on other cars/trucks. I actually look forward to the surgery and making him feel better! I guess I'm hooked!

#20 ·
Well, I'm mostly a lurker, don't really post up much, but figured I'd chime in here for no apparent reason.

I'm Mike, live in Norton Mass. Surrounding towns shut down by about 9pm, so there's nothing to do. In college for computer programming and pumping fuel at a local shipping company. Into cars pretty bad, bordering on obsession. I have a 1986 Pontiac Firebird with a 5.0L V8 and a 5 speed and T-Tops. Then got the Dak R/T. I also party damn hard, but being 20 sucks. All my friends are 21, but not me...

Why do I feel like I just spoke at an AA meeting? :biggthump :jester:

#21 ·
Just like Redline5k i'm a lurker too, but i'll throw in my 2 cents. My name is Ralph currently stationed at Grand Forks AFB ND and hating it. I'm 31 been married to current wife about 6 years, have two too much energy boys, and got hooked on my dak the day i bought it.

#23 ·
alright, why not...I'm sure half you have wondered who the hell I am since I have the $45K R/T on this site and still no name to most of you. I'm a very kept to myself person and don't like people in my business or being nosey about my life -- so you guys will probably know more about me now that half my friends do.

My name is Charles Jennings, more formally CJ, and more socially Chazzy J (haha).

I'm 22, and my life has been a crazy one. Spent a lot of time in my 22 years moving around. Hard to find good friends and more so girlfriends. My moving spree goes as such (father was military):

England - Kansas - England - Boston - Kansas - Boston - Kansas - Boston - Kansas.

I currently made the move by myself to come back to Wichita, KS by myself. Currently unemployed, but attending college to get a bachelor degree in Accouting and my MBA - paid for by yours truly...not fun.

Wichita, KS is where I consider my home, it has the largest emphasis on my life and I've loved the most and have all a lot of my good memories here. I plan on spending the rest of my life here.

Since I could never keep anything constant in my life (that'll change now that I've finally settled), my truck is the symbol of the one thing that I did commit to and did keep constant. I've owned it for about 6 years and it's been about a 3 year project so far and is still going strong. I would say I have a very unhealthy obsession with it, but it is the one pride and joy of my life that has been with me through alot.

I'm an incredibly fun guy to be around, and make friends easily. There we go done with that novel.

#24 ·
Well i guess ill do my best lol, For most who don't kno I'm Dakota Coleman a.k.a. dakman I'm 15 years old and reside in St.Charles, MO. Most say I'm fun to be around once they get to know me some say I'm a dick I'll leave that to you to decide and yea SUCK IT! :wave: :beer:

#25 ·
WhiteDakRT said:
Well i guess ill do my best lol, For most who don't kno I'm Dakota Coleman a.k.a. dakman I'm 15 years old and reside in St.Charles, MO. Most say I'm fun to be around once they get to know me some say I'm a dick I'll leave that to you to decide and yea SUCK IT! :wave: :beer:
:nana:

#26 ·
Well I am Jacob Guthrie and have been a part on this site for a while now. I am 17 and I am a senior at Oakman High this year. I live in Jasper Alabama. I a medium size town where not much goes on.....well saturday nights are race nights at local tracks around here. I spent most of my time with my girlfriend. That means I dont get to post as much as I use to be able to. I love my Dakota and have always wanted one since I was about 10 or so. I pour all and I mean all of my money into it. Well that is pretty much me......... :drive: .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.