Dakota Durango Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 10042 Posts

·
Fuck you, I'm from Texas
28,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the OUTLAWS! We are the newest group but we are not to be fucked with. Most are welcome but don't fuck around. You come lookng for trouble you just may find it!

Originally Posted by SinCity R/T
I can't prevent people from reading these threads, but I will react if people are constantly snooping in here and then stirring the pot with snotty comments.

I ask that the OUTLAWS show some restraint with the interlopers. If someone starts shit in here, leave them alone. Have one of the main OUTLAWS notify me or one of the other moderators, and we will ask them to stay out. If they choose to come back and post more shit, then once again please notify one of us and we will deal with the problem.

Top posters from the last thread
BeauDuke01 2,025
ecdak 1,550
1999DakAm52 1,456
Rebel13 1,046
MadMike05 876
bogieboy 613
Mahi 595
Drivernumber22 553
WhyteChocolate 489
Misfit 269
axax 216
jmaack727 105
InTeNsE98RT 91
Rigeldust 88
SirSabattini 26
Montana Dodge 18
Little Blue Guy 6
Altair 4
DAKSPORT1PA 3
Jecht 2
little devil 2
2K1DurangoR/T 2
RustyCoupe 2
BeatnikFink 1
JCFDak01 1
DakotaLivLrg 1

Misfit Vice president
ecdak President
bogieboy Phone Warden
BeauDuke01 1st legal council
SirSabattini The Aussitaliano Hitman
1999DakAm52 2rd legal council
Rebel13 3rd legal council

·
COTTON the outlaw
8,175 Posts
I got my post count up there towards the end of things. I was gone a total of two weeks when that thread was alive.

·
COTTON the outlaw
8,175 Posts
Did you message a mod to have them close the other thread?

·
COTTON the outlaw
8,175 Posts
did a little research and found a guy with almost the exact same setup Im going with and he dynoed 850hp

·
COTTON the outlaw
8,175 Posts
Ill probably end up crashing this fucker at the track and then it will be game over

·
COTTON the outlaw
8,175 Posts
I gotta pull out my other boat in the next week or so. Power wash it and repaint it.

·
COTTON the outlaw
8,175 Posts
Im putting a lime green stripe on my wheels. How should I go about doing that? my dads buddy used to be a body man and was going to stripe them with his pinstriper brush but I didnt want to hassle him.

·
Fuck you, I'm from Texas
28,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im going to use the same kind i did before on the rango after i get it all sorted out

1 - 20 of 10042 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.