Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Good luck. It's down cause the business is finished supposedly. The only way you will be able to find one is off of someone already. And besides that point you'll be lucky to find a good one. Most have either cracked or have imperfections. I'm an owner myself and have had to pay a lot to fix mine right from shipment. You might want to check into other options.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats too bad they are such bad quality....that style fits perfectly with the trucks since its a viper style hood. I mean you don't really wanna put an SS hood on a dodge right?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yea exactly. I wanted something that would fit the dodge style of the truck and this hood does it. But the quality is poor. All we'd need is someone to make some good quality hoods using this same design or something similar and it would be good.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Don't even bother ordering from that crappy place. If you want to be unhappy with spending a lot of money, go right ahead.

Ryan H.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn, can't someone just make a good quality GTS hood!!! It's a gold mine.....it's common sense.....i'm irritated:fight:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts