Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
RobMR3
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'll be going every Tuesday night to Gateway International Raceway (GIR) to run my Neon ACR. I went last night, and had a friggin' blast! I won't be able to make it this coming Tuesday, because the work schedule was already made. But after that, it's done. Ordering parts for the ACR tomorrow. I love instore credit!!! Just IM, PM, or email me if you want to meet up somewhere.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Did you run it last night? If so, What did it run?

·
RobMR3
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SuRfeRpUnK22 said:
Did you run it last night? If so, What did it run?
I ran my Neon ACR. I won't take the truck down there. I can't afford to blow his motor. However, the Neon only ran a 16.1. Very dissappointing.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Is it runnin right? Those are suppose to run mid-low 15's right? What do you think could be wrong with it?

·
RobMR3
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
moparsz said:
Is yours the yellow one with the white fender stripes.
That's a negative, ghost rider. I would've been driving the nasty/dirty white one, that ran the red neon 4 door. I think she might be due for a good tune up. I'll do all that, when my header, CAI, 55mm throttle body, solid motor mounts, and UDP arrive. Take a weekend off, and "just do it." hehe. Then, let's see what she runs. Although, I might have to rebuild the top end sometime soon. :slice:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts