Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a grey interior right now, and my friend has a black one, i wanted to know how much it would be to swich from grey to black, i was thinking get all the parts from a durango at a junk yard? door panels seats bla bla bla, then i was going to get some of the sections done blue to go with the truck do you think this is all do able? Or would i have to get every thing re-done? If so anyone know a price?
Lastly i know some durnagos come with a sunroof/moonroof (whats the diff any way?) but just curious how much that would be to put in :mullet: thanks for the help again guys

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sunroof, will pop up, and out of the way, either about the roof, or slide inwards, while a moonroof will only pop open about 2 inches to allow air in, or not at all such as the new maximas with the funky full length, viewing glass.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Moonroof and sunroof are just different terms for the same thing. Different companies call them by different names.

As far as I know the only year of Gen I Durango's that had an option for a sunroof was 1998-99, now don't quote me on that but that's all I've seen.

Install for a new one will cost around $500 - $1000 depending on the size and features.
I'd recommend getting one made by Webasto. They come with a 5 year warranty and are done by the top installers in the industry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.