Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to make another product freely available for review on this forum -- Tail Lamp Tint Film. It applies evenly to your tail lamps for a nice smoked out appearance. It provides a much superior finish than the run-of-the-mill tint spray.

Normally this product retails for over $60 at most outlets. Anyone interested in providing a prompt review, please reply to this thread with pictures of your tail lamps.

I'll select two winners by midnight on Monday, Jan 4. I'll promptly arrange to have the items sent out with the expectation of prompt reviews in return.

Thanks.
AutoMatCentral

·
Banned
9,045 Posts
this would have been pretty neat to do on my headlights and prolly easier than the nite shades. but would it be difficult for the dak tails? this would require someone to have to paint the "trim" and then "tint" the rest.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd be interested.

EDIT* if it's as easy as that video then I'd be interested. I thought it'd be more difficult.
Thanks for your interest. Please include pictures of your tail lamps in this thread.

One great and important feature of the tint film: In the event you want to return the tail lamps to stock appearance, the tint film is removable with a razor -- this isn't possible with the tint spray.

·
Stock Lookin'
3,040 Posts
Thanks for your interest. Please include pictures of your tail lamps in this thread.

One great and important feature of the tint film: In the event you want to return the tail lamps to stock appearance, the tint film is removable with a razor -- this isn't possible with the tint spray.
I took pictures of both sides. If you need anything else or want a full back shot just ask. I wasn't sure.

But it stands up during getting washed and everything too?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts