Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW & FINAL PRICING INFO!!!!!!!!

Cover: 142.50
Shipping to me: 7.50 per cover (75 bux total for 10 covers)
Shipping to you: 15.00 (I did a bunch of UPS quotes in my world ship software this was about the average for 11lbs ground)
Paypal fees: 5.00

TOTAL: $170 shipped (a total savings of about 35 dollars over going direct)

Lets start getting some $$$ coming in So we can get this done.

Paypal me at [email protected] - once all 10 are paid I will get the order going.

PRODUCT INFO:

http://taperformance.com/proddetail.asp?prod=TA_1818

*EDIT* List of YES people that have either paid or not ----- PM with "YES TA" to get on the list for the GB.

1. WhiteRT - dakrt.com - PAID
2. Corey - dakrt.com - PAID
3. Yort - dakdur.com - PAID
4. Kawiryder20 - dakdur.com - PAID
5. dakrt23 - dakrt.com - PAID
6. 1evilrt - dakrt.com - NOT PAID
7. 1BAD99RT - dakrt.com - NOT PAID
8. 02roadtrack - dakdur.com - NOT PAID
9. chansen49 - delphi - NOT PAID
10. Warrior Poet - dakrt.com - NOT PAID
11. dlangland5.9 - dakdur.com - NO LONGER INTERESTED

Todd

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow.....if we can round up 10 people we can get them for 150 + shipping instead of 190 + shipping.

I would have to fill out a dealer application through my motorcycle parts business and sign up with them and they would all ship to me then I would ship out to you guys. All I ask is you cover the shipping to me (approx 70 dollars for all 10 covers, so 7 bux a piece) then shipping via UPS to you probably 12-15 bux. so I guess we are looking at 170 ish shipped versus 205ish shipped.

Anyone down for 150 + actual shipping charges?

Todd

·
Registered
576 Posts
add me to the list Todd, if we get the 10 people i would buy it forsure.

·
Andrew
1,178 Posts
Wow.....if we can round up 10 people we can get them for 150 + shipping instead of 190 + shipping.

I would have to fill out a dealer application through my motorcycle parts business and sign up with them and they would all ship to me then I would ship out to you guys. All I ask is you cover the shipping to me (approx 70 dollars for all 10 covers, so 7 bux a piece) then shipping via UPS to you probably 12-15 bux. so I guess we are looking at 170 ish shipped versus 205ish shipped.

Anyone down for 150 + actual shipping charges?

Todd
Considering the amount of interest over on the R/T board, is there a steeper discount for say 15 or 20 orders?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Considering the amount of interest over on the R/T board, is there a steeper discount for say 15 or 20 orders?
That was their bottom line pricing to get the best discount have to buy 10....But I would have to put my resale license up for it and fill out the application, which isnt a big deal if we get enough people.

I will start a list on dakota RT site and update here as well.

Todd

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMP - UPDATED FIRST POST!!!

Has a list of people who said yes.....only need 3 more.

Instructions to get on the list are in post #1.

Todd

·
Crown on the Rocks
1,667 Posts
put me down. I have to tear into my rearend, what's another 150

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CHA CHING - So I managed to get her to knock off another 7.50 per cover to basically cover the shipping to me.

SO here is the deal folks - READ POST #1 for the vitals.....lets get this thing going!!!! I need to order mine ASAP!!!

I updated all the pricing in the first post. With a breakdown of what is what.

Todd

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
todd,,when do you need the money bud?
ASAP - I need a diff cover for mine yesterday - so if I dont get some interest here soon other than people saying yes add me to the list - I might just have to order one for myself and bag the GB.

Todd

·
Austin, TX
184 Posts
Bump for a great product. Get off yall's ass and get them paid for. I've had mine for about 5,000 miles and no problems or leaks to speak of.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
I'm down for a cheaper price! But...you know the LPW covers have more bracing options? Like welding brackets at the end of the axle tubes to bolt brace bars to the cover? I like that.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm down for a cheaper price! But...you know the LPW covers have more bracing options? Like welding brackets at the end of the axle tubes to bolt brace bars to the cover? I like that.
I didnt know that - but to be honest 99% of the people on here or dakotart dont need that, it is WAY overkill for what most of us want to do.....hell the only reason I want it is for the drain plug, so i my case it is a 170 dollar drain plug...

Todd

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
I didnt know that - but to be honest 99% of the people on here or dakotart dont need that, it is WAY overkill for what most of us want to do.....hell the only reason I want it is for the drain plug, so i my case it is a 170 dollar drain plug...

Todd
:jester: Well just putting it out there. I don't see why NOT to use the LPW cover with the extra brace option for the same price. I like both but rather use the LPW for the cool factor...maybe I'm a little nuts. Maybe you can get something with them?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Or I am

Here is YOUR quote from Dakotart.com

"You have a really nice setup going on that truck. As for the diff cover, TA Performance cover is better IMO. I don't remember why, but I did research on them a while back and I like the TA Performance ones better. They have them on eBay also."

http://www.dakotart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8497&highlight=diff+cover

Post #9

????
Yea I remember that post when I typed that. :jester: I still can't remember why but I think it's the type of aluminum they use, so theTA would be lighter. The LPW is more HD since it has that optional bracing support.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts